I recently got my first comments (thanks Nick) and figure it’s wise to outline my
five six-point comment moderation policy.
1. I welcome all comments that critique ideas.
2. Since I try to avoid personal attacks, I expect the same from commenters.
3. Trolling is equally verboten.
4. I don’t use links on this blog and reserve the right to remove them or replace them with appropriate search terms.
5. This blog isn’t my job, it’s a hobby, so it may take some time to review comments. I expect you to live with the delay.
6. If you waste my time by not fulfilling your promise of providing valid evidence, I’ll give you one (1) comment to make right. If you fail to do that then I’ll delete your comments and not allow any more from you.
That’s pretty much it.